Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Friends...

Where would we be without them?  I'm truly blessed to have all these wonderful people in my life!  Some I've know for many years, and some a short few.  But they all have a special place in my heart!!  When you meet people in the 'Cruising Community', you will find a big smile, a handy tool that you'll seemed to have forgotten, and some good advise.  Perhaps a well told story or two!  Thank you ALL for being part of our lives...



Skip & Lydia from S/V Flying Pig
Hazel from M/Y Memory Maker


Louise head chef/owner of MarLou's in Costambar, DR




Mrs. M. Sherman and me... My favorite teacher!!

Lori & Steve Cantrell
Linda & Rock Star Capt'n Chris from S/V Troubadour
Marrs' bff Gaylen from Memory Maker

Lisa, take special note of the KISS poster behind her!! 


Carol from S/V GUSTO!!!


Dick from S/V GUSTO!!!
Tanya, our eyes and ears at home!


Octoberfest in the Bahamas 2010





 The crew of 'Marionette' holds their glasses up high for all of you!!!!!  CHEERS!!!!!!