Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The Three Promises...

So, before we started out on this adventure, Pete made me three promises...



Quality Water Works Inc.




1.  Watermaker.  No goofing around with this business!  I am a water drinker, I shower every single day, and we had two large breed dogs... All of us need water, and lots of  it!!

2.  Fancy lifejacket.  I love my life jacket, it's light weight, comfy, and my favorite color, RED!!

3.  One-pull start outboard.  Now for all of you who have been sweating like FAT ELVIS trying to start your dinghy motor in the sweltering heat, all know where I'm coming from...




Just remember to all of you guys out there reading this...

                                                                                      Happy wife, happy life.......