Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas to all...








As I sit this morning, drinking coffee, the Sinatra channel playing Christmas tunes, I'm reminded of how much I miss my family who is about 5000+ miles away.  My daughter spending her first Christmas as a married woman, my son partying with his buds, my sister having a white Christmas in Idaho, and of course my mom & dad.  How lucky I am to still have them here with me.  Thinking of years past, thumbing through old pictures makes me wonder, "...where has the time gone?"  Long before the gray hair, winkles, and "WHERE DID THIS ROLL ON MY TUMMY COME FROM!" 

The Christmas I received 'Sammy the Seal' 1976!!  Sammy lives on the boat with us. 









But as I long for my family and the Christmas rush, I'm also looking forward to spending the afternoon on the beach with new found friends!  We hear that Santa will be coming to the North Coast of the Dominican Republic at 13:00 hours local time!  We also hear that he might be on 'Island Time'...

Merry Christmas to all!!